This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
1 bedroom maisonette for sale
Ritcroft Close, Hemel Hempstead
- Newly Refurbished.
- One Bedroom Maisonette.
- Garage and Driveway Parking.
- UPVC Double Glazing.
- Gas Central Heating.
- New 99 Year Lease.
- Ideal First Time Buy.
A newly refurbished one bedroom maisonette located on the first floor. The property also has the benefit of a GARAGE and driveway PARKING for ONE car. We feel that this maisonette would make a good first time or investment purchase. The property is offered with NO UPPER CHAIN and should be viewed!!!
UPVC double glazed door to front, stairs to first floor.
Wood laminate flooring, airing cupboard, loft access (part boarded and light), doors to lounge, bedroom and bathroom.
Lounge 15' 2" x 10' 4" ( 4.62m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front, wood laminate flooring, radiator, tv point and telephone point, central heating thermostatic controls. Door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 1" ( 2.79m x 1.85m )
Range of wall and base units with work surfaces to complement, tiled splashbacks, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Gas hob with electric oven below, extractor hood above, integrated dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, central heating boiler and double glazed window to front.
Bedroom 11' 3" x 10' 6" ( 3.43m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, wood laminate flooring.
A whit suite comprising panelled bath, low level WC, wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Electric heater and double glazed window to rear.
Garage 17' 2" x 8' 4" ( 5.23m x 2.54m )
En Bloc to rear of property. Up and over door. Parking for 1 car in front of the garage.
A new 99 year lease was granted at the end of 2010.
There is an external understairs cupboard offering ample storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.