Shop for saleHigh Road, London
900 sq. ft.
- 900 sq ft (83 sq m)
- Use class orders: A3 Restaurants and Cafes
- A well established Italian restaurant located on High Road, Wood Green near to the Civic Centre, Police Station and within a 5 minutes walk to Wood Green Piccadilly Line Underground Station and Wood G
- The premises were internally recently refurbished creating a warm Tuscany atmosphere with a seating capacity of 36, a bar and smoking area to the rear.
- Use A3 with alcoholic licence.
- Premium £45,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, fixtures and fittings.
- Lease 9 years approx remaining with 5 yearly rent review.
- Rental £15,000 per annum exclusive.
- Business rates we have been advised by the owner that the current rates payable are £1,000 with all interested parties recommended to make their own enquiries to the local rating authority at the Lond
- Opening hours open 7 days a week 8 am - 11 pm.
- Size 900 sq ft approx.
- Turnover with we understand a current turnover in the region of £134,000 per annum with we believe tremendous potential to increase turnov
Warren Anthony Commercial are delighted to bring to the market this well established Italian restaurant located on High Road, Wood Green near to the Civic Centre, Police Station and within a 5 minutes walk to Wood Green Piccadilly Line Underground Station and Wood Green Bus Garage.
The premises were internally recently refurbished creating a warm Tuscany atmosphere with a seating capacity of 36, a bar and smoking area to the rear.
Use A3 with alcoholic licence.
Premium £45,000 subject to contract for the benefit of the lease, fixtures and fittings.
Lease 9 years approx remaining with 5 yearly rent review.
Rental £15,000 per annum exclusive.
Business rates we have been advised by the owner that the current rates payable are £1,000 with all interested parties recommended to make their own enquiries to the local rating authority at the London Borough of Haringey.
Opening hours open 7 days a week 8 am - 11 pm.
Size 900 sq ft approx.
Turnover with we understand a current turnover in the region of £134,000 per annum with we believe tremendous potential to increase turnover.
Staff owner managed with 5 staff.
Externally with rear seating capacity for 12.
Energy performance certificate with we understand an energy performance asset rating is 57 - C rating. A copy of this property's energy performance certificate can be viewed at www.london-properties.co.uk as a pdf file.
Utilities with we understand all main services are connected.
Local authority Haringey.
Legal costs with the ingoing tenant/buyer to bear all legal costs incurred.
Warren Anthony will charge a fee of £250 plus VAT for taking up references for any proposed tenant. This fee is non refundable after the references have been applied for whether they are accepted or not by the landlord.
A holding deposit will be required to secure the property. The deposit will buy a period of exclusivity and will be held in the Warren Anthony client account.
Any fixtures, fittings, equipment, machinery and plant which are shown within the details have not been tested unless specifically said and prospective purchasers and/or tenants should satisfy themselves as to the condition.
Warren Anthony for themselves for the Lessors, Vendors and their agents give notice that,
1. These particulars provide a general outline only. It is advised that prospective purchasers or tenants make their own enquiries.
2. These details do not constitute any part of an offer or contract.
3. All statements or details contained within these particulars are without any responsibility on any part to Warren Anthony.
4. All rent, prices, fees and charges are quoted exclusive of VAT.
For more information or appointment to view please contact our Watford office on either 01923 220 012.
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. The services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Floor plans where included are not to scale and accuracy is not guaranteed. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are travelling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-34780557.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25614109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Warren Anthony Estate Agents, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.