5 bedroom detached house for saleDoncaster Road, Ardsley, Barnsley
Guide Price £380,000
- 5 bedrooms
- Versatile and spacious
- Highly regarded area
- Viewing essential
- Guide price £380,000 - £410,000
Brought to the market is this spacious, detached property, situated in this highly regarded and sought after area. The property has 5 bedrooms, 2 en suites, a balcony, integral garage and a large rear garden which offers views over open farmland.
Brought to the market is this spacious, detached property, situated in this highly regarded and sought after area. The property has 5 bedrooms, 2 en suites, a balcony, integral garage and a large rear garden which offers views over open farmland. An early viewing is essential in order to fully appreciate the size and standard of the accommodation on offer.
This impressive and welcoming entrance hall has a spindled staircase rising to the galleried first floor landing, a radiator, understairs storage cupboard and a front facing entrance door.
Having a low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator and side facing window.
Lounge 15' 11" plus bay window x 15' 8" ( 4.85m plus bay window x 4.78m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, TV point, telephone point, coving to the ceiling and a feature, stone built fire place housing the gas fire.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.51m )
With patio doors opening to the rear garden, there is coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
Kitchen 15' 9" x 12' 5" ( 4.80m x 3.78m )
With an expansive range of fitted wall and base units, there is a rear facing double glazed window, sink and drainer, extractor hood, double electric oven, gas hob, space for an American Style fridge freezer, plumbing for a dishwasher radiator, tiling to the floor, part tiling to the walls and a doorway leading to the utility room.
Utility Room 12' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.78m x 2.59m )
With fitted wall and base units, front facing double glazed window, plumbing a washing machine and there is a side facing entrance door.
With spindled balustrade and a side facing double glazed window.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 12' 4" max ( 4.85m x 3.76m max )
Having a range of fitted wardrobes, front facing double glazed window, radaitor and coving to the ceiling.
With a front facing double glazed window, shower cubicle, tiling to the walls and floor, radiator, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
Bedroom Two 15' 11" x 9' 9" ( 4.85m x 2.97m )
With a side facing double glazed window, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Three 13' 6" x 12' 5" ( 4.11m x 3.78m )
Having a rear facing double glazed window, radiator and coving to the ceiling.
With a side facing double glazed window, tiling to the walls, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 16' 11" x 11' 10" ( 5.16m x 3.61m )
Currently being used as a sitting room and having patio doors opening on to the balcony which enjoys views over the surround area.
Bedroom Five 10' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.07m x 2.92m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, a range of fitted wardrobes, coving to the ceiling and a radiator.
With a front facing double glazed window, radiator, bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden, a large drive gives access to the large, integral garage. To the rear is a large, split level garden with terrace area, two generous lawned areas and open views over farmland beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34792470.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL110207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.