3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKirkgate Lane, South Hiendley, Barnsley
Sold STC £300,000
- Detached dormer bungalow
- 3 bedrooms
- Open views over farmland
- Viewing essential
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this immaculately presented, refurbished, extended, 3 bedroomed detached dormer bungalow situated within large grounds and overlooking open farmland. The property gives access to both Barnsley and Wakefield.
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this refurbished, extended, 3 bedroomed detached dormer bungalow situated within large grounds and overlooking open farmland. The property gives access to both Barnsley and Wakefield and a detailed inspection is highly recommended. In brief the property comprises of utility room, W.C., living dining kitchen space, inner hallway, conservatory, study, lounge, two bedrooms, sunroom, shower room, master suite, walk in wardrobe and bathroom. Externally the property is situated in large grounds and enjoys uninterrupted views over open farmland.
Utility Room 19' 9" x 7' 4" ( 6.02m x 2.24m )
With a range of base units finished in Shaker style, storage cupboards, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, one and a half bowl sink, side facing double glazed window and front facing double glazed entrance door.
Comprising of low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs and rear facing double glazed window. The central heating boiler is also located in this room.
Kitchen / Dining/ Living Space 37' 3" x 16' 1" ( 11.35m x 4.90m )
With a range of wall and base units finished in Shaker style, four ring electric hob, double electric oven, space for fridge, coving to the ceiling, wooden worksurfaces, single bowl sink, radiator, the focal point of the room is the feature fire place housing the multi-fuel burner, there are side and front facing double glazed windows and side facing double glazed French style doors opening on to a decked area.
Inner Hallway / Study
Has a front facing double glazed window and a dog legged spindled staircase rising to the first floor master suite. There is understairs storage.
Lounge 13' 2" into recess x 11' 8" ( 4.01m into recess x 3.56m )
With coving to the ceiling, radiator, feature fire surround housing the living flame gas fire and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.71m x 2.97m )
With coving to the ceiling, radiator and rear facing double lazed window. Access to a side porch/sunroom.
Porch / Sunroom
Being of double glazed construction and having an entrance door to the garden.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.95m x 2.57m )
With coving to the ceiling, radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
This larger than average shower room has shower cubicle, low flush wc, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window.
First Floor Master Suite 32' 8" max x 14' 7" max ( 9.96m max x 4.45m max )
There is a radiator, glass balustrade, exposed brick arch and fire place, there are French style doors and floor to ceiling windows set within the gable end which overlook open farmland. The master suite has a walk in wardrobe with a side facing double glazed velux window, there is also an en suite area with a freestanding, roll top bath, vanity wash hand basin and wc, radiator and side facing double glazed velux window.
The master suite has sloping ceilings with restricted head height in some areas.
The property is access via a private lane, there is a drive providing parking for several vehicles, garage, extensive lawned area, large decked area, patio. There is a further lawned garden to the rear, patio and outbuildings.
Proceed through South Heindley along George Street, turn left on to Tunn Lane continue down, at the bottom take an immediate right on to Kirkgate Lane and continue along the private road where the property can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34796580.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSL110128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Barnsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.