5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Orchard, Ruthvenfield, Perth, PH1
- Executive Modern Detached House
- Five Bedroom (Two En-suite)
- Home Report Value £430000
- Elegant Lounge With Fireplace
- Open Plan Dining Room And Garden Room
- Open Plan Dining Kitchen And Family Room
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Driveway And Double Garage
* Semi rural location with local primary school nearby.
* Peaceful and private setting yet within 2 miles of all city centre amenities.
* Private cul-de-sac of only four properties with secure entry gates.
* Charming enclosed family garden with surrounding feature stone wall.
* Driveway and double integral garage.
A prestigious and luxury detached family home on the outskirts of Perth, finished to high quality standards throughout. Accommodation comprises an elegant lounge (6.05m x 4.09m) with French doors to dining room (3.49m x 3.48) which is open plan to garden room (4.26m x 4.00m). The dining kitchen (5.22m x 4.26m) is open plan to family room (3.46m x 4.98) with integral door to garage which also has utility area. Also on the ground floor is a WC (1.57m x 1.77m) and study (2.47m x 3.61m). The upper floor has a master bedroom (5.59m x 4.98m) with en-suite bathroom (2.34m x 4.39m) and French doors to Juliet balcony, a guest bedroom (4.72m x 4.12m) also with en-suite shower room (2.00m x 1.98m), three further bedrooms (3.08m x 3.36m, 3.48m x 3.04m, 2.49m x 3.15m) and a family bathroom (3.48m x 2.48m). EPC=C
The village of Ruthvenfield has a small local primary school with further amenities available in Perth which can be reached within 2 miles. This property is very well placed for those looking for easy commuting access.
A stunning modern family home in an excellent family location which only viewing will confirm. Directions: Leaving Perth on the A85 west signposted to Crieff take the first right just after the traffic lights at Dobbies Garden Centre signposted to Huntingtower Castle. Continue down the road passing the castle and the primary school then turn right over the small bridge. The property is within a private cul-de-sac of 4 white houses, one of the last properties in the village on the right hand side.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34807245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528353752. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Perth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.