1 bedroom flat for saleStation Road, Harpenden
- Spacious 1 bedroom first floor maisonette
- Large lounge/ diner and allocated parking
- Ideal first time buy
- Shared ownership 70% share
- Energy rating C
A spacious first floor maisonette situated in Balfour Court Harpenden. Ideally located for station and town centre and close to Lea Valley Nature Reserve. Shared ownership 70% share.
A spacious 1 bedroom first floor maisonette ideally located for access to both mainline station and town centre. Perfect first time purchase or investment buy.
Stairs to first floor. Radiator. Door to front.
Lounge/ Diner 17' 1" x 13' 9" ( 5.21m x 4.19m )
Built in cupboard. TV point. 2 windows to front.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 6' 5" ( 2.64m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Work surfaces. Electric oven and gas hob. Central heating boiler. Window to side.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 9' 4" ( 3.18m x 2.84m )
Radiator. Window to side.
White suite comprising of bath, shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Part tiling. Radiator. Window to rear.
Allocated parking space for 1 car.
Well maintained lawned communal gardens surround the development.
From the Connells office turn right and at the roundabout turn left into Station Road, continue for approximately one mile and Balfour Court is situated on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34817596.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HPN302915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Harpenden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.