4 bedroom detached house for saleSunnyhill Croft, Wrenthorpe, Wakefield
- 4 bedroom immaculately presented Detached home
- Panoramic countryside views
- Fully stocked and mature gardens
- Pleasant cul-de-sac location
- Excellent access to motorway networks and local schools
This 4 bedroom Detached family home located on a sought after cul-de-sac in Wrenthorpe. Sensational views from the rear overlooking farmland and a stream. Excellent access to motorway network links, local schools to include 3 private schools in the area. Viewing essential.
Four bedroom Detached family home. Immaculately presented throughout comprising of entrance hallway, L-shaped dining kitchen, through lounge/diner, 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property has panoramic views overlooking farmland, countryside and a stream. Fully stocked matured garden with a stone wall towards the rear of the garden, a paved driveway and garage with up and over door, two sheds. Excellent access to motorway network links, local schools to include 3 private schools in the area. Viewing essential.
Front entrance upvc door with obscured glazed panels and chrome fixtures leading into the welcoming entrance hallway.
Radiator, telephone point, coving to ceiling, stairs and open banister rail to the first floor, understairs storage.
L-Shaped Kitchen 16' 9" Max x 9' 3" Max ( 5.11m Max x 2.82m Max )
Upvc window to the rear aspect with panoramic views. Upvc window and obscured glazed door to the side aspect. Stunning fully fitted kitchen in a range of Bosch units to include cornice and plinths, generous cupboard space, matching rolltop work surface over, partially tiled walls, coving to ceiling, radiator, tiled floor, integrated electric oven, integrated fridge freezer, strip lighting.
Lounge 23' 7" x 11' 5" Max ( 7.19m x 3.48m Max )
Upvc bow style window to the front aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, Window to the rear with radiator beneath. Deep skirting boards, marble style hearth and base space for gas/electric fire, wall lights.
First Floor Landing
Stair access to the first floor landing. Loft access, coving to ceiling, storage over the bulkhead of the stairs.
Bedroom 1 10' 8" to fitted wardrobes x 10' 6" ( 3.25m to fitted wardrobes x 3.20m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator, built-in full height Harval furniture comprising of a range of fitted units, bedside cabinets, dressing table.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 8' 5" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.25m x 2.57m to fitted wardrobes )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, floor to ceiling fitted Harval wardrobes with bedside cabinet.
Bedroom 3 12' 6" x 6' 4" to fitted wardrobes ( 3.81m x 1.93m to fitted wardrobes )
Upvc window to the rear aspect. Radiator, coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobes, eaves space.
Bedroom 4 6' 8" x 6' 8" ( 2.03m x 2.03m )
Upvc window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Corner bath, wash basin set within vanity unit, low flush w.c. and wash basin.
Attractive well stocked gardens to both front and rear. Garage to the front of the property. Impacted and varnished concrete driveway to the front and continues to the rear. Far reaching views over farmland to the rear, two garden sheds and steps down to the stream.
Leave William H Brown via Northgate. At the roundabout take the 1st exit onto Northgate. Drive 0.4 miles continue onto Link Road. Drive 0.5 miles and turn left onto Wrenthorpe Road. Turn left onto Wrenthorpe Lane. Turn right onto Sunnyhill Croft. The property can be found on the right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34826574.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK113577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.