3 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodhouses, Failsworth Road, Manchester
Sold by Us
- Private parking bays to the rear
- Stunning extensive views from Master Bedroom
- Modern 3 Storey Townhouse in highly sort after village location
- Few mins walk from Daisy Nook Country Park
- 3 spacious Double Bedrooms
- South West facing garden
A well presented three bedroom terrace house which is a credit to the current owner and is positioned within this popular location close to local amenities, good schools and transport links.
Benefiting from many fine features, the accommodation comprises modern facilities including a spacious, welcoming lounge, an attractive fitted kitchen, contemporary style bathroom and good size bedrooms. There is ample garden space also.
Please see the floor plan and photographs for further information and why not book an appointment to view?
Approximate Floor Area 519.03 sq. ft.(48.22 sq. m)
Porch 4'1" x 3'8"(1.24m x 1.11m)
Living Room 20'3" x 13'7"(6.17m x 4.14m)
Kitchen 15'11" x 13'7"(4.85m x 4.14m)
WC 5'1" x 5'1"(1.54m x 1.54m)
Approximate Floor Area 495.57 sq. ft.(46.04 sq. m)
Bedroom 3 13'6" x 13'1"(4.11m x 3.98m)
Bedroom 2 14'3" x 13'6"(4.34m x 4.11m)
Bathroom 7'11" x 5'11"(2.41m x 1.80m)
Floor Approximate Floor Area394.38 sq. ft.(36.64 sq. m)
Master Bedroom 21'8" x 9'7"(6.60m x 2.92m)
Shower Room 7'1" x 5'9"(2.15m x 1.75m)
Office/Walk In/Bedroom/Nursery7'5" x 7'1"(2.26m x 2.15m)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34831887.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference qa3-6no. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.