5 bedroom detached house for saleCrosshill, Chirnside, Duns
- Lounge 16'4" x 13'11"
- Sitting Room/Kitchen 26'6" x 12'5
- Office 9'2" x 7'5"
- Utility Room 9'10" x 9'2"
- Bedroom One with En-Suite 15'5" x 12'5"
- Bedroom Two 16'4" x 14'1"
- Bedroom Three 12'5" x 11'9"
- Bedroom Four 12'5" x 12'1"
- Bedroom Five 13'1" x 9'2"
- Bedroom Six 12'3" x 12'1"
This FIVE bedroom detached 19th century victorian house is set in a mature, private, and grounds of around 0.7 of an acre, with a southerly outlook to the Cheviot Hills. Being fully double glazed and having gas central heating, the property boasts many fine features, a few of which to mention are high celings, original cornicing to main rooms, timber framed bay windows to the upstairs and ground floor sitting rooms with views. The exposed floors, utilize original or reclaimed timbers and stripped doors. The hall is an impressive feature with a reclaimed mahogany floor and a winding staircase to the upper floor leading to FOUR bedrooms, the master with an en-suite and a family bathroom. The lower lounge had a recessed cast iron fire (converted to gas). Bedroom five and the utility room has a fitness room and computer work station. The property has council planning permission, in principle, for the erection of one dwelling house within the grounds. The accommodation also offers a double garage, which was a former stable including a room over and a storage room attached. The garden has outbuildings and a patio area with a barbeque area and a fish pond. The cobbled driveway has feature security lighting. The property is within close proximity to the village primary school, post office, butchers, newsagents and small supermarket situated in the village and with the high school being only a ten minute rie by bus and private school nearby. The mainline railway station is ten minutes away with easy access to Newcastle and Edinburgh. To arrange your viewing, please contact Emoov on 0845 260 4950.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 58-y3x. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.