5 bedroom detached house for saleGairloch IV21
- Lounge 16'2" x 18'7"
- Dining Room 9'4" x 8'6"
- Kitchen 12'4" x 12'7"
- Utility 7'9" x 10'4"
- Vest 5'5" x 8'2"
- Master Bedroom 14' x 13'4"
- Bedroom Two 10' x 9'11"
- Bedroom Three 8'3" x 9'11"
- Bedroom Four 21'7" x 15'6"
- Bedroom Five 15'5" x 23'10"
B&B or Self Catering or Granny flat potentialOffering this large, individual architect designed FIVE bedroom detached house, with four bathrooms (two of which are en-suites and two family bathrooms), with fantastic views over the harbour and the Isle of Skye, must be viewed!! Having full central heating and multi fuel stove, the property has a good size utility room with large drying cupboard, two kitchens and being very close to excellent primary and secondary schools. Gairloch has a good range of facilities for a small village, which includes a medical centre, three general shops, churches, butchers, post offices, banks, builders merchants, golf coursew, stables, sandy beaches, hairdressers, fishing, harbour and boat club, community centre and much more. There are also a wide range of Hotels and good restaurants plus takeaway cuisines near by. Call emoov on 0845 260 4950 at your earliest convenience to arrange your viewing.....
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3r-24q. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.