13 bedroom detached house for saleAberargie, Perth
- An exceptional house close to major Scottish centres of commerce
- Easy transport links by road, rail and air
- At the gateway to the Highlands with opportunities for golf, fishing, shooting and stalking
- Offered with 90 acres of productive forestry
- Includes a newly renovated two bedroom cottage
An elegant Georgian (B listed) house (includes a newly renovated two bedroom cottage) in honey coloured stone, built on the site of a Roman watchtower, with an earlier Jacobean wing and a later addition by Robert Lorimer containing the original library.
There are 13 bedrooms, and 10 bath and shower rooms, with 5 main reception rooms (total 14,200 sq ft). Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the floor plan for further details and dimensions.
The house is set in about 17 acres of lawns with majestic trees. There is a tennis court and a paddock, plus a large garage (990 sq ft) and a newly renovated two bedroom cottage (1155 sq ft).
In addition the sale includes 90 acres of commercial woodland (which could be sold separately if desired).
Currently a family home, the house is very accessible being just 41 miles from Edinburgh Waverley, 38 miles from Edinburgh airport, 26 miles from St Andrews, 20 miles from Gleneagles, 7 miles from Perth and 3 miles from the M90.
This property is exempt from a Home Report:
-the sale is of a portfolio of residential properties
-the land is mixed use, with commercial forestry and agricultural grazing land
Please see The Scottish Government website for details.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference nn-3be. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.