2 bedroom terraced house for saleBeechwood Drive, Renfrew
Sold STC £99,999
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Mid terrace bungalow
- Kitchen plus dining area
- Modern shower room
- 2 bedrooms
- Front and rear level gardens
BUYERS INCENTIVE. Mid terrace bungalow. The accommodation comprises reception hallway, spacious lounge, 2 bedrooms. The rear of the house has generous living area comprising kitchen plus dining area. In addition there is a modern fitted shower room.
BUYERS INCENTIVE. 2 Bed mid terrace bungalow. Excellent condition throughout. Set within quiet residential street. Extended to the rear and now gives generous kitchen plus dining area. These highly desirable terrace bungalows are very rarely available. As with all bungalows they are highly adaptable. The accommodation comprises reception hallway, spacious lounge, 2 bedrooms. The rear of the house has generous living area comprising kitchen plus dining area. In addition there is a modern fitted shower room. Gas central heating and double glazing. Front and rear garden grounds. Superb at the rear with decking off the patio doors from dining area. Gardens are also easy to maintain.
Beechwood Drive is within easy reach of Renfrew Town's amenities, such as shops etc. Good transport links connect locally as well as to Paisley, Braehead & Other. Braehead Shopping Centre & X-scape are close to hand and the M8 Motorway Network is a short drive away and in turn provides connecting links to Glasgow City Centre.
Lounge 14' 10" x 12' 4" ( 4.52m x 3.76m )
Dining Area 9' 5" x 8' 5" ( 2.87m x 2.57m )
Kitchen 9' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.79m x 2.06m )
Bedroom1 14' 6" x 11' 2" ( 4.42m x 3.40m )
Shower Room 6' 11" x 3' 10" ( 2.11m x 1.17m )
Bedroom2 x ( x )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI103550. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.