2 bedroom apartment for saleBradford Road, Old Town, Swindon
- OLD TOWN LOCATION
- 50 - 50 Shared Ownership
- GCH, Double Glazing
- Allocated Parking Space
- 2 Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Fitted Kitchen & Living Room
- Video entry system & Satellite dish
Situated close to the centre of Old Town, this shared ownership apartment offers an excellent opportunity for those seeking to live in this prestigious location with a limited budget. Comprises Living Room with fitted Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom, Gas C/H, Double Glazing & Parking
Situated close to the centre of Old Town, this shared ownership development offers and excellent opportunity for those seeking to live in this prestigious location with a limited budget.
This first floor apartment comprises Living Room with open plan fitted Kitchen, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom with the dual benefits of gas fired central heating and upvc framed double glazing plus an allocated parking space.
Offered for sale on a 50 - 50, Part Rent - Part Buy basis and are subject to satisfactory qualifying criteria for each application.
Communal Entrance Hall
Stairs to upper floors, post boxes, double-glazed outer door.
Solid outer door with security viewer, video entry phone, radiator, cloaks cupboard with convector heater.
Living Room / Kitchen 20' 4" x 11' 11" ( 6.20m x 3.63m )
Upvc framed double glazed doors with Juliet balcony, two radiators, TV point, phone point, open plan to:-
Range of wall and base units with laminate work surfaces and tiled splash backs, inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit, "Electrolux" built in oven and hob unit with cooker hood over, 'Hotpoint' washer/dryer, space for fridge, laminate flooring, 'Baxi' gas combi boiler supplying central heating and hot water, extractor fan.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 8' 5" ( 4.47m x 2.57m )
Upvc framed double glazed window to rear, radiator, phone point, TV point.
Bedroom 2 11' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.59m )
Upvc framed double glazed window to rear, radiator.
'White' suite comprising panel bath with tiled surround and 'Triton' shower over, pedestal hand basin, low level w.c., shaver light, extractor fan.
Each apartment has an allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34840055.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC104951. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.