2 bedroom apartment for saleTown Meadows Way, Uttoxeter
- Second Floor Apartment. Over 60's development
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens
- Guest Facilities
- Lodge Manager. Parking Facility
This spaciousTWO bedroomed apartment situated in the market town of Uttoxeter, conveniently located for all the local facilities, comprising: lounge/dining room, a fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of this Churchill over 60's retirement development
This spacious two bedroomed apartment situated in the market town of Uttoxeter, conveniently located for all the local facilities, the apartment has a lounge/dining room, a fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of this Churchill over 60's retirement development. The development has communal gardens, a parking facility. The Lodge also has a residents' lounge, together with laundry room and a Lodge Manager who is located on site.
The apartment is situated on the 2nd floor of this Churchill over 60's retirement development. The development has communal gardens, a parking facility. The Lodge also has a residents' lounge, together with laundry room and a Lodge Manager who is located on site.
Communal Entrance Hallway
Access to the property is via a communal entrance hallway, with intercom system, giving access to the residents' lounge and to the stairs and lift leading up to the second floor and to the entrance door leading into the
having dado rail, recessed storage/airing cupboard, central heating radiator with a cover. Doors off to
Lounge/diner 22' 9" x 10' 4" ( 6.93m x 3.15m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a feature fireplace housing an electric fire, electric storage heating and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 8' 2" max x 7' 7" max ( 2.49m max x 2.31m max )
A fitted kitchen comprising stainless steel and drainer set in base unit, with further base and drawer units, all with complementary work surface above, integrated fridge, separate integrated freezer, electric oven and hob. A range of matching eye level units, a cooker hood, complementary tiling and uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 9' 2" ( 4.78m x 2.79m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in mirror wardrobes and electric wall heater.
Bedroom Two 19' 5" max x 9' 2" narrowing to 5' 3" ( 5.92m max x 2.79m narrowing to 1.60m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and electric wall heater.
uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, bath with wall mounted shower and side screen, wash hand basin set in a vanity unit, low level WC, complementary tiling and an electric towel rail.
The property has communal gardens, together with owners private parking.
There is also a Communal Laundry Room and Residents' Lounge.
Photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens.
Curtain and blinds are included.
From Bagshaws Residential office turn right into High Street, at the T junction turning right onto the roundabout, taking the first exit onto Town Meadows Way, where the Churchill Development is situated on the left hand side.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34840073.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UTR103287. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Uttoxeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.