3 bedroom apartment for saleGeoffrey Watling Way, Norwich
Sold STC £340,000
- Three bedroom split level duplex apartment
- High quality luxury finish
- Incredible outside space
- Multiple balconies with river views
- Roof terrace
- Electric under floor heating throughout
PREPARE TO BE AMAZED! A luxurious three bed duplex apartment offering incredible river views and views of the Norwich skyline. The property benefits electric under floor heating and two allocated parking spaces in underground car park with the property being offered in immaculate order throughout.
With karndean flooring, smooth plastered ceilings and cupboard with stairs to the lounge / diner.
Master Bedroom 13' 5" x 12' 4" ( 4.09m x 3.76m )
With double glazed door to the balcony offering river views, fitted bedroom furniture, carpet and smooth plastered ceiling.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and vanity mirror, WC and shower cubicle with tiled splashbacks, shaver point, extractor fan, smooth plastered ceilings and high quality lino flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 15' 2" ( 3.02m x 4.62m )
Double glazed window with river view, fitted bedroom furniture / built in wardrobes, carpet and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Three 18' 9" x 12' 3" ( 5.71m x 3.73m )
Double glazed door to balcony offering river views, carpet, smooth plastered ceiling.
With double glazed window to side aspect and a suite comprising wash hand basin with vanity mirror, WC and bath with mixer tap and shower over with tiled splashbacks, extractor fan, shaver point, high quality lino flooring and smooth plastered ceilings.
Lounge / Diner
Lounge Area 11' 11" x 16' ( 3.63m x 4.88m )
With high vaulted ceilings, carpet and double glazed window with double glazed door to balcony with Riverside views and double glazed door to roof terrace offering an outside entertainment space.
Dining Area 11' 10" x 8' 6" ( 3.61m x 2.59m )
With double glazed window to side aspect, carpet and high vaulted ceilings.
Kitchen 11' x 8' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.72m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel one bowl sink unit, work surfaces, electric oven and hob with cooker hood over with plumbing and space for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, high quality lino flooring, spot lighting, smooth plastered ceilings and dual aspect double glazed windows.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34850634.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR120769. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.