This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom terraced house for sale
Friern Barnet Lane, Whetstone, London
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- 1865 Period Cottage
- End of Terrace
- Wealth of Period Features
- Reception Room
- Dining Area
- Paved Rear Garden
- Close to Amenities
A two bedroom end of terrace Victorian style cottage built circa 1865. Set over two floors the property offers spacious accommodation throughout and also benefits from a fitted kitchen extension, side pedestrian access to a secluded landscaped garden and garden shed. Viewing highly recommended.
A two bedroom end of terrace Victorian style cottage built circa 1865. The accommodation briefly comprises: front door leading to through lounge/dining room with access to a fitted kitchen extension at the rear. There are stable doors in the kitchen leading to a secluded landscaped patio garden which also benefits from side pedestrian access, w.c. and a garden shed. The first floor provides two bedrooms, both having access to a Jack and Jill bathroom/w.c. This superb home is situated along this popular residential road just off Whetstone High Road and within close proximity to many local amenities.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.