This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Denton Gardens, Ackworth, Pontefract
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- ****REDUCED FOR LIMITED PERIOD!!!****
- NO CHAIN
- Substantial brick built 4 bedroom link detached house
- Gas central heating, uPVC double glazing, alarm system
- 2 reception rooms, recently refitted contemporary style breakfast kitchen
- 4 good sized bedrooms/ en-suite
- En-suite to master bedroom, modern fitted house bathroom
- New floor coverings throughout
- Gardens, drive and garage to front
****REDUCED FOR LIMITED PERIOD!!!****Ideal for the family purchaser is this recently refurbished & updated 4 bedroom link detached house occupying a prime cul de sac position in this sought after area. Benefiting from a recently refitted kitchen, bathroom/ en-suite & floor coverings.
Occupying a prime position at the head of this sought after residential cul de sac, situated within the highly regarded village of Ackworth. Situated close to local amenities and having easy access to all local centres and the motorway network for those wishing to commute. Ideal for the growing family the property has been updated and refurbished by the present owners in recent months and is maintained and presented to the highest of standards throughout. Offering spacious accommodation and having the usual requirements of gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and an alarm system. The property benefits from a recently refitted kitchen, bathroom and new floor coverings throughout and an internal inspection is strongly recommended to appreciate the space and quality this family home has to offer. Complimented by private landscaped gardens to the rear, the internal accommodation briefly comprises; reception hall, lounge, dining room and superbly fitted contemporary style breakfast kitchen. To the first floor there are 4 particularly good sized bedrooms with the master having a modern en-suite shower room and family bathroom. Outside, to the front of the property there are well maintained gardens and drive providing off street parking leading to a single garage. Whilst to the rear there are attractive private enclosed gardens.
With stairs leading to the first floor, carpet, ceiling coving, ceiling rose, central heating radiator and having a uPVC door with glazed panels to the side leading out to the front of the property.
Lounge 14' 2" x 13' 7" ( 4.32m x 4.14m )
With bow window looking out to the front of the property and having a decorative white fire surround with marble hearth and insert housing a recently refitted pebbled effect electric fire with chrome surround. With 2 wall light points, ceiling rose, ceiling coving, a central heating radiator and with a decorative archway leading into:
Dining Room 10' 4" x 8' 3" ( 3.15m x 2.51m )
With window to the rear overlooking the garden and with ceiling rose, ceiling coving and a central heating radiator.
Breakfast Kitchen 16' 4" x 11' 1" ( 4.98m x 3.38m )
This spacious kitchen has recently been refitted and has a comprehensive range of light contemporary units to both high and low level incorporating wine rack, pull out larder unit and with spaces for appliances and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Set within the laminate worktops there is a circular stainless steel sinks unit with chrome pedestal tap over to the utility area and to the kitchen area there is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with pedestal tap over and stainless steel 4 ring gas hob with stainless steel electric oven under and having a stainless steel splashback and contemporary style stainless steel/ glass extractor hood above. With peninsular breakfast table, attractive part tiling to walls, under cupboard lighting, ceiling coving and having 2 windows over looking the rear garden. With uPVC/ glazed door leading out to the rear of the property.
First Floor Landing
With useful built in linen cupboard, decorative ceiling coving and having access to loft.
Master Bedroom 19' 3" x 7' 10" ( 5.87m x 2.39m )
With a window looking out to the front of the property and having a decorative wall niche, wall light point, a central heating radiator and ceiling coving. With archway leading into:
En-Suite Shower Room
This shower room has recently been refitted in a contemporary style and has a 3 piece white suite comprising of a corner shower cubicle, low level WC and Cooke & Lewis vanity unit with storage cupboard to both high and low levels and incorporating an oval wash hand basin with chrome twisted pedestal tap over and with mirror and downlighters above. With full tiling to walls, central heating radiator and a window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.48m x 2.97m )
With a window to the rear overlooking the gardens and with ceiling coving and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 13' 3" x 9' 5" ( 4.04m x 2.87m )
With a window to the front of the property and having ceiling coving, ceiling rose and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 3" x 7' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.18m )
With window to the front of the property and having a useful built in storage cupboard and with central heating radiator and ceiling coving.
Having a 3 piece modern white suite with chrome contemporary fittings comprising of a bath with shower over and shower screen, low level WC and wash hand basin. With full tiling to walls and chrome ladder style radiator.
To the front of the property there are most attractive gardens laid primarily to lawn with well stocked pebbled flower borders having a wide variety of mature shrubs and trees. A paved drive providing off street parking leads to the garage whilst a path leads to the pillared porch protecting the front entrance door. A path leads down the side of the property to the rear, where there are further attractive landscaped gardens, laid to lawn with paved patio, walled flower bed, pebbled gardens and to the rear a decked seating area. The gardens are of a particularly private and enclosed nature having boundary fences to the rear.
The property itself can be approached by leaving Pontefract Town centre along the A628 Ackworth Road. Proceed into Ackworth and after passing the Brown Cow public house on the right hand side and then Ackworth School on the right hand side continue along. Proceed up the hill and after passing the playing fields on the left hand side and just before the Co-Operative supermarket on the right hand side turn left onto Mill Lane. Take the first right hand turn into Denton Gardens and then the left hand turn into the cul de sac where number 9 will be found at the head of the cul de sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.