6 bedroom detached house for saleSomerville Gardens, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Drawing Room
- Dining Room
- Ground Floor Study
- Ground Floor Annexe
- Principal Bedroom with Balcony
- Dressing Room/Bedroom
- 2 Further first floor Bedrooms
- An elegant 17ft drawing room with open fire and door leading directly out to the garden with double doors which open into the dining room with a large bay fronted window, decorative fireplace and oak flooring.
- There is a two room plus shower room annexe attached to the property accessed from the house, front and rear garden, ideal as an office, gymnasium or guest suite.
- A fitted double aspect kitchen/breakfast room with a range of floor and wall mounted units, Lacanche cooker with 5 ring gas hob and tile surround. A separate utility room provides entry via original stone steps to a cellar consisting of three rooms.
- There are two first floor bedrooms, a study plus the Principal Bedroom which has a balcony and overlooks the rear garden. All very well served by an attractive bathroom with power shower, shower room with additional W.C, and large dressing room/bedroom.
- On the second floor there are a further three bedrooms with eaves storage and one with an en suite bathroom.
The property situated within a cul-de-sac close to the town centre, tucked away just off Mount Ephraim. The town with its outstanding shopping facilities including the Royal Victoria Place Shopping Centre and mainline railway station, is a short walk away. The property is also extremely convenient for the renowned schools in the town which include grammar and independent schools, primary and preparatory schools.
Train Services: Tunbridge Wells main line station for trains to London, Charing Cross, London Bridge and Canon Street in about 50/55 minutes.
There is an attractive front garden with ample off road parking and side gate. The rear garden extends to about 125ft. It has been designed and landscaped to include a great terrace for entertaining, paths leading to an attractive garden with pond, greenhouse, mature flower borders, shrubs and trees. In all the total plot is approximately 0.25 acres.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34865181.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TUN140372. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamptons International Sales, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.