4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhalley Road, Accrington
Offers in Region of
- An imposing semi detached property
- Stunning period features throughout
- Spacious family designed accommdation
- Lounge and dining room
- Fitted dining kitchen with built in appliances
- 4 Good size bedrooms
- 4 Piece family bathroom
- Front garden & rear courtyard
- Driveway & detached garage
- Viewings highly recommended
No Chain Delay! Duckworths Estate Agents are pleased to offer 'Lingmoor' this imposing 4 bedroom semi detached property which has a pleasant blend of stunning period features along with contemporary modern amenities. This property must be viewed to establish its high qualities with the fitted kitchen sure to impress any potential purchaser. Benefitting from uPVC & hardwood double glazing and central heating, the property comprises: entrance vestibule, large reception hallway, lounge with bay window, dining room with a wood burning stove, stunning fitted dining kitchen. To the first floor are 3 good sized bedrooms & a 4 piece family bathroom suite with the 4th bedroom located to the 3rd floor. Externally the property has a rear enclosed courtyard, detached garage and patio areas. Further garden space is located to the front as well as a large driveway providing off road parking. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact Oliver on 01254 234242.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34887045.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5664413. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.