This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for sale
Dalrymple Drive, Irvine
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Traditional semi-detached bungalow
- Town centre location
- Spacious lounge
- Two double bedrooms
- Fitted dining kitchen
- Fitted shower room
- Garage & Driveway
- Gas c/h, & d/g
Rarely available traditional semi detached bungalow offering all on the level accommodation: entrance porch, entrance hall, conservatory, spacious lounge, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and fitted shower room. There is also garage, driveway, gardens, gas c/h and d/g
Town centre location.
Rarely available traditionally built semi detached bungalow offered to the market with all on the level accommodation comprising of entrance porch, entrance hall, conservatory, spacious lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms and fitted shower room. The property is further enhanced by garage, driveway giving additional parking to the side of the property, gas central heating, double glazing and extensive gardens to front, side and rear. The front garden is laid to lawn with chipped area, the side garden has paved driveway leading to garage and the rear garden is laid to lawn with shrub area and wall surrounding.
This property is well situated within popular residential area and within easy access to town centre, main bus routes and all local amenities.
Enter through door to entrance porch with carpeted flooring.
Enter through glass door. Radiator and carpeted flooring.
Lounge 15' 11" x 14' 10" ( 4.85m x 4.52m )
Double glazed window to front, electric fire set within fireplace, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 9' ( 4.09m x 2.74m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink with drainer, matching work surface, electric hob, electric oven, plumbed for automatic washing machine and vinyl flooring. Door to sunroom
Situated at the rear of the property, door to rear garden and door to kitchen.
Bedroom 1 14' 4" x 14' 10" to bay window ( 4.37m x 4.52m to bay window )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Bedroom 2 14' 4" x 10' 5" max ( 4.37m x 3.18m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and carpeted flooring.
Double glazed window to rear and comprising of : shower cubicle, wash hand basin set within vanity unit and w.c. Vinyl flooring.
The garage is situated at the rear of the property and has power and light.
The driveway is situated at the side of the property.
The front garden has paved path and chipped area. The rear garden is enclosed with lawn area, paved area, chipped area and shrub area.
From our office in Bank Street follow road along Bank Street turning right onto Thornhouse Avenue, 2nd left onto Dalrymple Drive.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.