3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBrow Top Road, Haworth
- Panoramic view of Haworth from the balcony
- Potential for converting the basement
- Double garage and private driveway
- Wood burning stove and excellent central heating
***Further reduced for quick sale***
We are delighted to offer for sale this 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms, with exceptional views across the valley towards historic Haworth. Also included are a private driveway and double garage.
Potential to add a further floor by converting the basement.
Please see the photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. The best way to appreciate this deceptively spacious property is to arrange a viewing appointment which you can do seven days a week by calling the number above or clicking on the contact link provided.
Approximate Floor Area 610.09 sq. ft. (56.68 sq. m)
Porch 10'3" x 3'11" (3.12m x 1.20m)
Kitchen 13'7" x 8'8" (4.13m x 2.64m)
Lounge 17'0" x 11'3" (5.17m x 2.45m)
Bathroom 6'8" x 5'6" (2.04m x 1.67m)
Bedroom 1 12'11" x 11'3" (3.93m x 3.42m)
Bedroom 2 9'3" x 8'8" (2.83m x 2.64m)
Approximate Floor Area 359.72 sq. ft. (33.42 sq. m)
Bedroom 3 17'11" x 10'10" (5.46m x 3.29m)
Bedroom 4 17'11" x 6'2" (5.46m x 1.89m)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34900029.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 322-6vj. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.