3 bedroom detached house for sale16, Eoropie, Isle of Lewis, Eilean Siar, HS20XH
- 3 Bedroomed Detached House in quiet village setting
- Comprises: Hallway, Lounge, 3 Bedrooms, Bathroom, Kitchen and Garden room
- Oil fired central heating, double glazing, workshop available
- Open views across the surrounding village
- Good sized garden with a patio area - 27 miles from Stornoway
A traditional style three bedroomed detached dwelling house. The property which has a partial oil fired central heating system and UPVC double glazing provides comfortable living accommodation. Set within a good sized garden with a patio area. The sun room to the front overlooks the open views across the surrounding village. To the rear the garden grounds overlooks views of the Atlantic coastline. Situated approximately 27 miles from Stornoway town centre in the north of Lewis, there is a stunning sandy beach with children’s play area only a brief walking distance from the property. Ness is a busy traditional township with a range of amenities which include social club, school and shop. Directions: From Stornoway travel through, Cross, Swainbost and Habost. Take the turning to your left travelling to Eoropie, passing the social club on your left hand side, 16 Eorpie is approximately the third house on your right hand side. This property is available for immediate purchase. Please contact us now to puchase this property for £55000. Phone or submit an enquiry now for more details...
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15708. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.