4 bedroom detached house for saleBarnhorn Road, Little Common, Bexhill on Sea
- spacious detached house
- little common location
- nicely presented through out
- four good sized bedrooms
- first floor modern bathroom
- master with ensuite shower room
- through lounge/diner with fireplace
- spacious hall and landing
- kitchen/breakfast room plus utility
- ground floor study and cloakroom
Property Cafe are delighted to offer FOR SALE this spacious and well presented four bedroom family house. Located in the popular village of little Common on the West side of Bexhill, the property has accommodation arranged as; on the ground floor, enclosed entrance porch, spacious hallway, cloakroom, study, through lounge/diner with fireplace, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room and utility room. On the first floor the spacious landing gives access to a modern family bathroom and four bedrooms, the master benefiting from an ensuite shower room. The outside is equally impressive with large mature front and rear gardens, the rear being a real feature of the property being 100+ foot in length with mature trees and shrubs and patio area. To the front of the house is a large driveway which affords parking for 3+ cars in additional to a large single garage measuring 13ft4 by 18ft 5. Additional benefits include double glazing and gas central heating and an internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size of accommodation on offer. Viewings can be arranged by calling our little Common office on 01424 848422.
Property ref: 121_867_3770743
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34920213.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3770743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Cafe, Bexhill on Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.