This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale
Charnwood Avenue, Asfordby, Melton Mowbray
- * REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE*
- Well Presented Semi Detached Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Corner Plot
* REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE* A well presented and modernised, three bedroom semi detached family home, situated in the popular village of Asfordby and benefiting from a spacious corner plot. The property in comprises; ent. hall, lounge, kitchen, utility, three bedrooms, bath, front & rear gardens.
* REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE* A well presented and modernised, three bedroom semi detached family home, situated in the popular village of Asfordby and benefiting from a spacious corner plot. The property in brief comprises; entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms, bathroom, and front and rear gardens.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 2048-0074-7203-0902-1950.
Front door leads to entrance hall with tiled floor, radiator and stairs leading to first floor landing.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 5" ( 4.22m x 4.09m )
With double glazed window to front, feature coal effect gas fire with cast iron insert and pine surround, radiator, and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 13' 9" max x 9' 5" ( 4.19m max x 2.87m )
With double glazed window to rear and double glazed door to rear garden with access to utility room, the kitchen has a range of base units and work tops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, pantry, Diplomat racing green range cooker, complementary cookerhood in racing green, and tiled floor.
With double glazed window to rear and space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 13' 5" x 9' 10" ( 4.09m x 3.00m )
With double glazed window to front, radiator and wooden floor.
Bedroom 2 10' x 9' 3" ( 3.05m x 2.82m )
With double glazed window to rear, radiator and wooden floor.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 6' 3" ( 3.00m x 1.91m )
With double glazed window to front, built in cupboards, radiator and wooden floor.
With double glazed window to rear, corner bath with shower attachment and shower over, wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel radiator, radiator, and wooden floor.
The property benefits from a lawned front garden which is screened by a privet hedge, with parking to the side and a shed.
The rear garden is lawned with flower borders, having a patio area, and shed with combi boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.