4 bedroom detached house for saleOundle Road, Orton Longueville, Peterborough
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Detached House
- Four Bedrooms
- Close to local Amenities
- Easy Access to All Major Routes
*Close to local Amenities
*Easy Access to All Major Route
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
Secure hardwood part glazed door to front to
Understairs storage cupboard, fitted carpet, stairs
4.85m x 3.21m (15'11" x 10'6). PVCu double glazed bow window to front, fireplace, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to textured ceiling
3.50m x 3.72m (11'6" x 12'2"). PVCu double glazed window to side, PVCu double glazed window, built-in storage cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet, textured ceiling, door to
3.50m x 2.57m (11'6" x 8'5"). Fireplace with set in and brick built surround, radiator, fitted carpet, secure PVCu double glazed double doors to
4.20m x 4.30m (13'9" x 14'1").PVCu construction with PVCu double glazed windows and polycarbonate roof, tiled flooring.
4.72m x 2.55m (15'6" x 8'4").Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over base units, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, eye level electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, coving to textured ceiling.
First Floor Landing
PVCu double glazed window to side, Storage cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet, textured ceiling, door to:
3.22m x 3.15m (10'7" x 12'4") maximum.PVCu double glazed bay window to front, built-in double wardrobe with sliding doors, hanging rails and shelving, radiator, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
3.50m x 2.57m (11'6" x 8'5"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to textured ceiling.
3.23m x 3.05m (10'7" x 10') maximum. PVCu double glazed window to front, PVCu double glazed window to side, fitted carpet, textured ceiling.
2.48m x 2.43m (8'2" x 8'). PVCu double glazed window to rear, wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet, coving to textured ceiling.
2.56m x 2.41m (8'5" x 7'11"). Three piece suite comprising vanity wash hand basin with tiled surround, double shower area with power shower and glass screen and WC, tiled surround, PVCu double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard housing, hot water tank with slatted shelving, radiator, vinyl flooring, coving to ceiling.
Sweeping gravel driveway to the front. Corner plot with mature front and rear gardens with a variety of shrubs, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fence, gravelled sun patio with seating area, mainly laid to lawn, well stocked mature shrub borders, vegetable garden, gated side access to front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34927809.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.