3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFinch Lea Drive, Liverpool
- Three Bedroom Modern Style Semi Detached Property
- Hallway, Lounge, Dining Kitchen With Appliances,
- First Floor Bathroom, Rear Garden, Front Drive,
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing, NO CHAIN
Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom modern style semi detached property briefly comprising entrance vestibule, lounge, dining kitchen with appliances, first floor bathroom, three bedrooms and rear garden.
Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer for sale this three bedroom modern style semi detached property briefly comprising entrance vestibule, lounge, dining kitchen with appliances, first floor bathroom, three bedrooms and rear garden. Benefits include gas central heating, double glazing and off road parking. The property is offered for sale with no chain. There are multi denominational schools and churches represented within the vicinity and shopping facilities within walking distance. Internal viewing is recommended.
UPVC double glazed entrance door. Door to:
Lounge 14' 8" x 13' 4" ( 4.47m x 4.06m )
Laminate flooring. Double glazed window to front. Dado rail, radiator and under stairs storage space. Living flame gas fire with marble effect back and hearth with feature surround. Double doors to:
Kitchen/diner 14' 7" x 11' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.48m )
Range of wall and base units with complementary roll edge work surfaces. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Built in oven, hob and extractor. Tiled floor, part tiled walls, recessed lighting and double glazed window. Double glazed doors leading to rear garden. Coved ceiling and radiator.
First Floor - Landing
Loft access point. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 8' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built in double wardrobe. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.49m )
Built in storage cupboards. Double glazed window. Coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 5" x 6' 2" ( 2.87m x 1.88m )
Double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Three piece suite in white comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin and low level wc. Double glazed window. Radiator and tiled walls with decorative border.
Front - Off road parking for two vehicles. Fence perimeter.
Side - Open access to the rear. Gated access to the front and external tap.
Rear - Paved with fence perimeter and timber shed and gated access to the side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34953075.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT110714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.