2 bedroom apartment for saleOakhill Park, Liverpool
Sold STC £80,000
- Two Bedroom
- Second Floor Apartment
- Off Road parking
- Secure Entry Phone,
- Communal Gardens
- NO CHAIN
Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom second floor apartment situated on Oakhill Park briefly comprising of communal entrance, reception hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms.
Jones Chapman are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom second floor apartment situated on Oakhill Park briefly comprising of communal entrance, reception hall, lounge, fitted kitchen, bathroom and two bedrooms. The apartment benefits from electric heating, double glazing, off road parking, communal gardens and secure entry phone. The property is offered for sale with no upward chain.
Staircase to leading to upper floors.
Apartment Entrance Hall
Storage cupboard. Wall heater. Double width cloaks cupboard with sliding door.
Lounge 15' 5" x 11' 7" ( 4.70m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed window. Secure entry phone. Door leading to kitchen. Electric heater.
Kitchen 13' 10" x 7' 1" ( 4.22m x 2.16m )
Double glazed side facing window. A range of base and wall units with complementary roll edge work surfaces. Inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbing for a washing machine. Part tiled walls. Space for fridge freezer. Electric cooker point.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.63m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window. Wall heater. Double fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 12' x 8' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.72m )
Double glazed rear facing window. Wall heater. Double fitted wardrobe.
Shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Extractor fan. Part tiled walls with decorative border.
Communal laid to lawn gardens with a range of bushes and shrubs. Communal parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34953114.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT110846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.