2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTotton, Southampton, Hampshire
Offers Over £200,000
Two bedroom (plus study) Two bathroom chalet bungalow which was built approx four years ago. The property is conveniently located close to the centre of Totton with all the amenities associated with a Town Centre and benefits from a rear garden with patio area.
• Mann Countrywide are delighted to present for sale a semi-detached chalet bungalow which was built approx four years ago. The property is conveniently located close to the centre of Totton with all the amenities associated with a Town Centre.
• Accommodation comprises a fitted kitchen/breakfast room (with integral electric oven, ceramic hob and extractor hood, plumbing for washing machine and space for fridge freezer) with a range of base units and wall mounted cupboards and a breakfast bar, lounge (with double doors opening out onto the rear garden), separate dining room and ground floor bathroom (white suite and includes shower attachment) on the ground floor.
• The first floor comprises two double bedrooms, study and first floor bathroom. The property benefits from gas heating to radiators and double glazing.
• The rear garden has much seclusion and is mainly laid to lawn with patio area. It is enclosed by wooden panel fencing. There are two allocated brick paved parking spaces to the front of the property.
• There are good local transport links with buses nearby in Water Lane leading to the centre of Totton and into Southampton City Centre. There are good local amenities with Totton boasting a Superstore, Shopping Precinct, Health Centre and Library. Totton Recreation Centre, with its indoors Swimming Pool can be found in Water Lane.
• A short drive will lead you in to Southampton City Centre where you will find West Quay Shopping Centre, IKEA and the well established Mayflower Theatre. There is also easy access to the M271 which leads you on to the M27.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MTN110271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann, Totton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.