3 bedroom terraced house for saleLynsted Road, Liverpool
- Three bedroom
- mid terraced property
- Internal viewing is recommended
We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom mid terraced property situated within a popular residential location. The property benefits from a gas central heating system, double glazing, garden and driveway.
We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom mid terraced property situated within a popular residential location. The property benefits from a gas central heating system, double glazing, garden and driveway. Lynsted Road can accessed via Adcote Road which in turn is off Pilch Lane.
Internal viewing is recommended to appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Radiator. Staircase leading to the first floor.
Lounge 16' x 13' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.99m )
Bay window. Living flame gas fire with feature fire surround. Television point. Radiator. Under stairs storage cupboard. Laminate flooring.
Dining Kitchen 16' 4" x 6' 10" ( 4.98m x 2.08m )
With a range of base and wall mounted units with glass display cabinet and complementary work surfaces. Stainless steel inset sink unit. Gas hob, electric oven and extractor hood. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled elevations.
Ceramic tiled flooring.
Anti Space 3' 1" x 4' ( 0.94m x 1.22m )
Airing cupboard. Laminate flooring. Door giving access to the garden.
Bathroom 6' 3" x 4' 5" ( 1.91m x 1.35m )
A white suite comprising of panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-flush W.C. Shower cubicle. Tiled elevations. Laminate flooring. Radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 2" x 9' 2" ( 4.32m x 2.79m )
Built-in wardrobes, cupboard and dressing table unit. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 8" ( 3.58m x 2.64m )
Laminate flooring. Radiator. Dado rail.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 2" ( 2.72m x 2.18m )
Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Driveway to the front of the property.
The rear garden has decked patio areas, lawn, external water tap and timber panel fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34961073.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT110732. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.