4 bedroom detached house for saleClarke Avenue, Dinnington, Sheffield
Sold STC £199,950
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- INVESTORS ONLY - CURRENTLY TENANTED
- Desirable plot with open views
- Excellent family home with no upward chain
- Buyers incentive available
INVESTORS ONLY Offered for sale with no chain this excellent four bedroom detached family home within a desirable location and plot with stunning views over open countryside. Schools and shopping facilities are within easy access. Well maintained throughout.
INVESTORS ONLY Occupying an enviable corner plot the property has far reaching views over fields and is offered for sale with no upward chain. Ideal family accommodation comprises Entrance hallway, cloakroom/wc, kitchen, lounge, dining room, four bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom, Good sized rear garden, double width driveway and integral garage. The property was constructed in 2008/9 and has having the benefit of remainder of NHBC. Conveniently located for schools and the amenities within nearby Dinnington. Motorway connections are a short drive away allowing for commuting to Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster.
Double glazed entrance door opens into the hallway complimented with laminate flooring, central heating radiator and door leading into garage.
Having a dual flush wc and wash hand basin with partial tiling to wall, central heating radiator and side facing double glazed window.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 9' 5" ( 4.04m x 2.87m )
Fitted with a range of cream gloss wall and base units set above and below worktops and incorporating a sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor canopy. Integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher and plumbing for washing machine. The kitchen is complimented with tiling to the floor, central heating radiator and double glazed side door.
Lounge 15' 11" into bay x 12' 9" ( 4.85m into bay x 3.89m )
Decorated to neutral tones with double glazed French doors into bay which open out to the garden. Two central heating radiators, TV point and decorated in a neutral colour.
Dining Room 10' x 9' 4" ( 3.05m x 2.84m )
With recessed spotlights, double glazed rear facing window and central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator, loft access, airing cupboard housing the boiler.
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 11' 5" Max ( 4.67m x 3.48m Max )
Double glazed front facing window with views towards Laughton church and over fields. The bedroom has two built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprises of double shower enclosure with mains shower, vanity hand wash basin, chrome heated towel rail, recessed lighting. Double glazed frosted window.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" widest point x 13' 5" widest point ( 3.18m widest point x 4.09m widest point )
Double glazed rear facing window with central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 6" x 12' 4" in to recess ( 3.20m x 3.76m in to recess )
Double glazed rear facing window with central heating radiator
Bedroom Four 6' 2" x 9' 2" ( 1.88m x 2.79m )
Double glazed front facing window enjoying delightful open views over fields and central heating radiator
Bathroom suite comprising of rainfall shower over bath with side screen, wc, vanity hand wash basin with base cabinet, heated radiator, shaver point. The bathroom is complimented with partial tiling to walls and recess lights into ceiling. Double glazed frosted window.
The property occupies an enviable plot with stunning views over fields and has a double width driveway and lawned gardens to the side extending to the rear with patio area for garden furniture.
Having up and over doors, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34961286.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103310. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.