2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSharon Street, Dalry
Offers Over £44,995
- Modern two bedroom ground floor flat
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Modern fitted shower room
- Electric heating
- Double glazing
- Parking area to rear
Modern ground floor flat with entrance porch, entrance hall, spacious lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and modern fitted shower room. There is also electric heating, double glazing and parking area to the rear of the property.
Modern ground floor flat set within town centre location and within easy access to train station, giving you access to Glasgow, Paisley and the Ayrhsire coast. The all on the level accommodation comprises of entrance porch, entrance hall, modern fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and modern fitted shower room with double shower cubicle, wash hand basin and w.c. The property further benefits from electric storage heating, double glazing and ample parking area to the rear.
Viewing essential to appreciate this truly walk in condition property.
Door to entrance hall, real wood flooring.
Door from porch to hall, walk in cupboard, electric heater and real wood flooring.
Lounge 15' 8" x 11' ( 4.78m x 3.35m )
Bright main apartment with double glazed window to front, electric heater and real wood flooring.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 8" ( 3.00m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen with base and wall units, stainless steel sink/drainer, space for cooker, plumbed for washing machine, double glazed window to front, electric heater and tiled flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.40m x 2.97m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to rear, built in mirrored wardrobes, electric heater and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 8' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.69m )
Second double bedroom with double glazed window to rear, built in mirrored wardrobes, electric heater, fitted carpets.
Modern fitted shower room with three piece suite comprising w.c., wash hand basin and shower cubicle.
There is off street parking to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34961358.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IRV105335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Irvine. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.