2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWindsor Bank, Boston
Sold STC £95,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- *** IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY ***
- END OF TERRACED HOUSE
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- 2 RECEPTION ROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
*** IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY *** This End of Terrace House, enjoying views over the local Maude Foster watercourse benefits from 2 Reception Rooms, 2 Double Bedrooms, a Rear Yard and Off Road parking to the rear.
END OF TERRACE PROPERTY WITH 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS, 2 RECEPTION ROOMS AND OFF ROAD PARKING.
Front Entrance Porch
With uPVC double glazed front entrance door and further door leading into the: -
Lounge 13' 1" maximum x 11' 8" ( 3.99m maximum x 3.56m )
Having windows to dual aspects, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, fireplace surround with gas fire inset, TV aerial point. Door to: -
Dining Room 11' 7" maximum x 13' 10" ( 3.53m maximum x 4.22m )
Having understairs storage cupboard, radiator, window to rear aspect, TV aerial point, wood effect laminate flooring, fitted multi-fuel burner. Door to: -
Kitchen 12' 10" maximum x 7' 2" ( 3.91m maximum x 2.18m )
Having roll edge work surfaces with integrated stainless steel 1½ bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over, base cupboards and drawers, matching wall mounted cupboards, integrated oven with grill and 4 ring gas hob and illuminated fume extractor, space for standard height fridge and freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted gas combination central heating boiler, window to side aspect, door to rear yard.
First Floor Landing
Having ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" maximum x 11' 8" ( 4.06m maximum x 3.56m )
Having window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.63m x 2.49m )
Having window to rear aspect, ceiling light point, radiator.
Having 4 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled WC, panelled bath, separate shower cubicle with wall mounted mains fed shower within, wall tiled to majority, obscure glazed windows to dual aspects, ceiling mounted lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34972806.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB106693. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.