2 bedroom retirement property for saleThe Laurels, Rugeley
Sold STC £110,000
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Available For The Over 55's
- Warden Controlled Development
- Spacious Lounge/Diner With Access To Patio Area
- Peaceful Well Maintained Communal Gardens
- Modern kitchen & Shower Room
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom semi detached bungalow situated on the sought after Laurels retirement development. The property is being offered for the over 60's. Key features include: spacious lounge, double bedrooms, modern kitchen & shower room & well maintained attractive communal gardens.
It is situated within easy reach of Rugeley town centre which offers a wide range of amenities and also benefits from being only a couple of minutes away from Cannock Chase, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Local schools include Churchfield Primary School and Hageley Park Academy. Commuter benefits include A51, A460 & M6 Toll road linking the midlands motorway network with train & bus routes available from Rugeley town centre.
The property has one floor comprising; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room. Externally the property offers: allocated parking and shared rear garden. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, warden alarm system and central heating through out.
The vendor has advised a new combi boiler, radiator and heated towel rail was recently installed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34976328.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5346277. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.