4 bedroom detached house for saleGipsy Lane, Woodlesford, Leeds
- Fabulous 4 Bedroom Detached
- Conservatory Overlooking Garden
- Lounge + Sitting Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Exceptional Garden
- Driveway, Parking, Double Garage
- EPC Rating D
Occupying a substantial corner plot is this well-presented, unique four bedroom detached property with good size conservatory overlooking the rear garden, lounge and second sitting room, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, en-suite to master bedroom, further shower room, good size bedrooms, driveway providing ample off street parking plus separate parking area, double garage and good size lawned garden area with planted borders to the rear. It is an ideal home for families with teenage children or a dependant relative. This property is well placed for daily travel to Leeds City Centre via Woodlesford train station and also within easy reach of local shops, schools and amenities, the A1/M1 Link Road and National Motorway Networks. Internal inspection is highly recommended and can be arranged via our Rothwell office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34991949.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ROT150242. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.