2 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Leys, Ashbourne
Sold STC £105,000
- Mid Terrace House
- Two Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Gardens
- Close Walking Distance of Ashbourne Town Centre
- NO UPWARDS CHAIN
FOR SALE BY AUCTION AT DERBYSHIRE COUNTY CRICKET CLUB ON THURSDAY 8th December 2016 at 11.30am at a *Guide Price of £105,000
OFFERED FOR SALE WITH NO UPWARDS CHAIN A Traditional TWO bedroomed mid-terrace house, which requires an internal inspection to appreciate the size of accommodation on offer and the fabulous views that this property has. In brief the accommodation comprises Rear Porch, Kitchen, Dining Room and Lounge to the ground floor and two double Bedrooms to the first floor. There are gardens to the front and rear of the property and a yard to the rear. Majority UPVC double glazing. Popular residential location in close walking distance to Ashbourne Town centre.
With tiled floor and door to rear.
Dining Room 10' 11" x 13' ( 3.33m x 3.96m )
With stairs off to first floor accommodation, feature open fire with tiled hearth and insert, laminate floor, coving to ceiling and double doors leading to rear porch.
Kitchen 14' 7" x 16' 4" ( 4.45m x 4.98m )
With a range of wall and base mounted units with wooden edge work surfaces and tiled splashbacks, single bowl sink unit with mixer tap, tiled floor, gas cooker point, three windows to side (not double glazed), UPVC double glazed window to side and extractor.
Lounge 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m )
With exposed wooden flooring, step leading back up to Dining Room, coal effect gas fire with marble effect insert and hearth and wooden fire surround, coving to ceiling, double glazed window to front and door to front.
With access to loft space above, which the vendor informs us is part boarded and has light and window.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.40m )
With UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 7' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.34m )
With UPVC double glazed window to rear and storage cupboard/wardrobe.
With three piece suite comprising bath with electric shower over with shower screen, hand wash basin and wc, tiled effect flooring, part tiled walls, tank in airing cupboard and double glazed window to side.
To the front of the property there is a block paved frontage with steps leading down to further garden, where there is slab patio and decked patio area and also timber shed. To the rear of the property there is a shared access to the rear, with low maintenance yard area with borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34993290.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ABN102890. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Bagshaws Residential, Ashbourne on 01335 346677.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.