3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Lane, Wicklewood, Wymondham
- Detached Bungalow
- Popular Village Location
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Front, Rear & Side Gardens
- Off-Road Parking
- No Upward Chain
A well proportioned detached bungalow, located within the popular village of Wicklewood. The property comprises of 3 bedroom, 2 reception room accommodation and further benefits from a cloakroom, valley and field views and sits on a good sized elevated plot. Offered for sale with no upward chain.
An established detached bungalow, situated in a non-estate location within the popular village of Wicklewood.
The property provides spacious accommodation, comprising of: Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cloakroom, study area, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. Coupled with this accommodation, the property boasts double glazed windows throughout, enjoying a pleasant elevated position with valley views to the front and field views to the rear.
Offered for sale with no upward chain, an internal viewing is highly recommended.
Storage cupboard, loft access, (towards the end of the hallway, there is a wider area, which can provide a useful study).
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 13' 10" x 13' 10" ( 4.22m x 4.22m )
Feature Stone fireplace with tiled hearth, radiator, patio doors opening to front aspect.
Dining Room 16' 2" x 12' 5" max ( 4.93m x 3.78m max )
Oil fired central heating boiler, built-in airing cupboard, night storage heater, double glazed window to side aspect, door to:
Fitted with a range of wall and floor mounted units with work surfaces over, inset twin bowl stainless steel sink unit, built-in oven with inset electric hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed window to rear aspect, door opening to rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.64m )
Built-in vanity unit, hand wash basin, shower cubicle, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 8' ( 3.63m x 2.44m )
Radiator, built in wardrobe, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom 3 11' 9" x 8' 5" ( 3.58m x 2.57m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, hand wash basin, bath with electric shower over, radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
The property is positioned within a good sized plot with lawned gardens to the front, side and non overlooked, south facing rear garden bordered by various fruit trees. There is also parking to the side elevation, with potential for a double garage, subject to relevant planning permissions.
Leave Wymondham via Chapel Lane, bear around to the left and continue, sign posted towards Wicklewood. Continue over the hump back bridge and take the left hand turn towards Wicklewood. Continue through village and turn right into Church Lane just before Church. The property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM102097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.