2 bedroom apartment for saleBradford Road, Old Town, Swindon
- Top Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- 50% Shared Ownership Basis
- Double Glazing
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Popular Location
- One Allocated Parking Space
- Viewing Recommended
A delightfully presented two double bedroom top floor apartment situated close to the heart of Old Town in Swindon which is offered on a 50% shared ownership basis. The apartment boasts double glazing, an open plan living area, double glazed french doors with a Juliet balcony and off street parking.
A delightfully presented and spacious top floor apartment situated close to the heart of Old Town in Swindon. This two double bedroom apartment is offered on a 50% shared ownership basis and not only boasts double glazing but also an open plan living area, double glazed french doors with a Juliet balcony and one allocated parking space to the rear. An internal viewing is strongly recommended.
With a front door which leads into the communal entrance hall, a built in storage cupboard/airing cupboard, radiator, loft access, intercom security telephone and doors lead into the living area, both bedrooms and the bathroom.
Lounge Area 14' 4" x 11' 8" ( 4.37m x 3.56m )
With double glazed french doors with a Juliet balcony, television and telephone points, two radiators, a door leads into the entrance hall and there is open access onto the kitchen area.
Kitchen Area 11' 8" x 5' 9" ( 3.56m x 1.75m )
There is a fitted kitchen with a range of matching wall and base units, a stainless steel single electric oven and electric hob with a stainless steel cooker hood/extractor fan over, a stainless steel single bowl inset sink unit with a single drainer, space for a fridge/freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, a wall mounted central heating boiler and there is open access onto the lounge area.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 8' 6" ( 4.47m x 2.59m )
With a double glazed window to the side, television point, radiator and a door leads into the entrance hall.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.38m x 2.59m )
With a double glazed window to the rear, radiator and a door leads into the entrance hall.
With a double glazed frosted window to the side, a paneled bath with a shower over, low-level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan, part-tiled walls, radiator and a door leads into the entrance hall.
Off Street Parking
There is one allocated parking space belonging to the apartment which is located to the rear of the block.
Further information on shared ownership can be obtained from our town centre office.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-34997117.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC104966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.