2 bedroom apartment for saleGlebe Place, Highworth, Swindon
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- 1st floor Apartment
- Just Off Town Centre
- 2 Bedrooms plus Ensuite
- Living room with views, Fitted Kitchen
- Double glazing, Allocated Parking
A 1st floor 2 bedroom apartment with ensuite shower room built by Messrs Barrett Homes and located just off Highworth town centre. Offered in good decorative order the home also offers double glazing throughout, electric heating as well as a further bathroom, lounge and fitted kitchen.
A 1st floor 2 bedroom apartment with ensuite shower room built by Messrs Barrett Homes and located just off Highworth town centre. Offered in good decorative order the home also offers double glazing throughout, electric heating as well as a further bathroom, lounge and fitted kitchen. Available to view now!
Highworth Town centre is right on the doorstep and can be reached on foot and is only a short level walking distance away. Highworth itself is a hilltop market town having extensive views stretching to the Wiltshire downs, the Vale of the White Horse and the Cotswolds. Situated in the north eastern corner of Wiltshire evidence suggests that Highworth has seen almost continuous occupation for around 4,000 years.
Highworth has a number of schools from Pre-School through to the highly regarded Warneford Secondary School.
There are good links locally to the A419 leading to the M4 junction 15 and the A420 leading to Oxford. London Paddington can be reached in approx 1 hour journey time from Swindon Town Centre mainline station.
Day to day needs are catered for in the bustling friendly town centre where you will find banks, a post office, doctors and dental surgeries, supermarket and a fine range of traditional shops such as the renowned local butchers, delicatessen and tea rooms.
On a social note there is a recreational centre, football club, golf club and many country walks to be had. In nearby Lechlade on Thames, riverside walks can be enjoyed as well as attractive country pubs in both towns to while away those summer days.
Secure entry. Stairs to first floor. Easy access to property.
Large hallway with panelled doors providing access to both bedrooms, bathroom and lounge. Further paneled doors to airing cupboard and cloak cupboard. Intercom phone. Heater.
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 14' 10" max into recess x 10' 8" plus recess ( 4.52m max into recess x 3.25m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front. double glazed French doors providing access to Juliet balcony. TV point. Wall mounted heater. Access to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 8' ( 3.33m x 2.44m )
Twin aspect double glazed windows to front and side. Fitted kitchen with range of floor and wall mounted units. Work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Splashbacks. Electric oven and electric 4 ring hob. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Tall standing fridge/freezer space.
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room 12' 4" plus recess x 10' 1" ( 3.76m plus recess x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to front. Wall mounted heater. Panelled door to en-suite.
Glazed screen shower cubical. Wash hand basin. W.c. Shaver point. Extractor. Shaving point.
Second Bedroom 11' x 8' 11" ( 3.35m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front.
Bathroom 7' 1" x 6' ( 2.16m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to rear. three piece suite comprising bath with mixer tap and shower head. wash hand basin. w.c. Tiled splashbacks. Wall mounted heater.
Communal garden area and allocated parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35025453.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT102611. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.