Land for saleBrewery Drive, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD4
- Potential development site
- 0.56 Hectares (1.39 Acres) approx.
- Scenic position adjacent the River Holme
- Alternative use potential
The property comprises a former mill pond fed by a small streamlet which in turn drains into the River Holme. We understand that the streamlet could be diverted into an existing redundant drainage channel which would allow for comprehensive development of the site.
The total site area is 0.56 Hectares (1.39 Acres) approx.
We understand that all mains services are available from the adjacent roadway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-35035296.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 362. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.