4 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Lyddington, Rutland, LE15
- Four Bedrooms
- Large Living Conservatory
- Full Planning Permission
- Kitchen/ Diner
- Stone & Brick Built 1890S
- Separate W.C & Study
- Utility & Family Bathroom
- Many Character Features
A stone and brick built former School House built in the 1890's under blue slate roof set within the heart of the Rutland village of Lyddington. The property comprises: Lounge, separate W.C, study, kitchen / diner, living conservatory, rear hall, utility, four bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from full planning permission to extend conservatory, provide further accommodation in the roof area of the main house
A stone and brick built former School House built in the 1890's under blue slate roof set within the heart of the Rutland village of Lyddington. The property comprises: Lounge, separate W.C, study, kitchen / diner, living conservatory, rear hall, utility, four bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from full planning permission to extend conservatory, provide further accommodation in the roof area of the main house.
Lyddington is a village of mainly stone-built properties with small modern developments off the Main Street. The village is situated 2 miles from the market town of Uppingham and affords access to Corby, Stamford, Peterborough, Oakham, Kettering, Market Harborough and Leicester. Train services to London are available from Kettering, Corby and Peterborough.
Within the village are two public houses, a church and a small playschool. Other facilities are available in Uppingham where there is a range of shops together with a produce market every Friday.
For schools, there is a bus which collects children and takes them to Leighfield C.P, Uppingham & Stamford Endowed Schools each morning and returns them home every evening. Oundle, Oakham, Uppingham, Stamford Public Schools are within 30minutes.
4.70m(15'5'') x 1.80m(5'11'')
Galleried stair to 1st floor, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and under stairs store.
1.65m(5'5'') x 1.52m(5'0'')
White suite, low level W.C, pedestal hand basin, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring and Xpelair extractor.
3.53m(11'7'') x 3.66m(12'0'')
Feature open fire with stone surround, cast iron log burner, radiator, timber flooring and views over to the rear garden and decking area.
Study/ Dining Room/ Snug
3.66m(12'0'') x 3.20m(10'6'')
Open fire with timber surround, radiator, fitted cupboard to the side and glazed external door to the garden.
4.55m(14'11'') x 3.35m(11'0'')
Shaker style cream fronted floor and wall mounted units with pine worktops and up stand with under lighting, inset white Belfast sink with mixer tap above, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, plumbing for dishwasher and steps leading down to;
7.21m(23'8'') x 5.64m(18'6'') max
Views over the rear garden, part timber construction with part glazed roof, radiators, open to the eaves and double doors leading to the rear garden.
0.97m(3'2'') x 1.50m(4'11'')
glazed external door and fitted cupboards
2.26m(7'5'') x 1.24m(4'1'')
Cream fronted floor unit with pine worktop and oil fired BOULTER boiler, plumbing for washing machine and hot water tank.
3.68m(12'1'') x 2.87m(9'5'')
Radiator, fitted cupboard, fireplace and window to the rear.
2.69m(8'10'') x 3.53m(11'7'')
Radiator, Victorian cast iron fireplace and fitted cupboard and window to the rear.
2.79m(9'2'') max x 1.85m(6'1'') max
Radiator and window to the front.
3.02m(9'11'') x 3.68m(12'1'')
Radiator, fitted wardrobe and dual aspect windows.
3.63m(11'11'') x 1.83m(6'0'')
White suite comprising enamel bath with hand held shower mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W.C, corner shower cubicle and Xpeliar extractor.
Gravelled front garden providing pedestrian access from the main street to the School House rear. There are well stocked beds with plenty of plants and a feature central magnolia tree.
Generously proportioned and privately screened by mature trees and bushes, the garden is attractively arranged to include extensive decking with inset lighting, lawns with adjacent mature borders containing a variety of shrubs, bushes and plants, and formal raised vegetable plots with nearby greenhouse and a brick-built store.
The Property benefits from full Planning Permission for the construction of a two storey extension to the rear, two further bedrooms and two further bathrooms to the second floor and a single storey extension to the south side.
Ref No: FUL/2000/0743/9/JR
Further details available through the selling agents.
Mains Water, Electricity and Drainage are connected. Oil fired central heating system. Telephone installed.
None of the services, fittings, or appliances (if any) heating installations, plumbing or electrical systems, telephone or television points have been tested by the Selling Agents.
Council Tax Band
Enquiries to Rutland County Council, Telephone Oakham 01572-722577
Murray, in conjunction with Mortgage Options, have access to over 1,500 schemes via a computer sourcing system. We are able to find the most competitive products currently available from all Banks and Building Societies. This advice is free of charge and can be used whether you buy through Murray Estate Agents or another Agent.
YOUR HOME IS AT RISK IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER LOAN SECURED ON IT.
Interested parties are advised to check with ourselves that these particulars have not been altered or amended in any way since they were issued.
By appointment to be made through the Selling Agents please. If you are travelling a long distance please telephone prior to departure to ensure the property is still available and to discuss any particular points which are likely to affect your interest in this property in order that you do not make a wasted journey.
Office Opening Hours
Monday - Friday 9.00 - 6.00
Saturday 9.00 - 4.00 Sunday & Bank Holidays 10.00 - 2.00
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute, nor constitute part of, an offer or contract. No responsibility is assumed for the accuracy of individual items. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, area, reference to condition and necessary permission for use and occupation and their details are given in good faith and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection, or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of Messrs Murray has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property or these particulars or enter into any contract relating to this property on behalf of the vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers or lessees in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
5. It should not be assumed that the property has all necessary planning, building regulation or other consents. Where any reference is made to planning permission or potential uses, such information is given in good faith.
6. The information in these particulars is given without responsibility on the part of the agents or their clients. These particulars do not form any part of an offer of a contract and neither the agents nor their employees has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty in relation to this property.
Money Laundering Regulations 2003
Anti-Money Laundering Regulations came into force in March 2004. These regulations affect estate agents, there will be requirement that Murray's confirm the identity of its seller and buyers.
These particulars, whilst believed to be accurate are set out as a general outline only for guidance and do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. Intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements of representation of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to their accuracy. No person in this firms employment has the authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35050696.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 119562A_19562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Murray Estate Agents & Chartered Surveyors., Uppingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.