4 bedroom detached house for saleHigh Street, Fiskerton, Lincoln
Offers in Excess of £325,000
- Detached Former Village Post Office
- Four Bedrooms & Four Reception Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom Suites
- Well Maintained Gardens
- EARLY VIEWINGS ADVISED
The property, formally the village Public House and then Post Office, occupies a prominent position within the centre of the village overlooking the church. It is a substantial detached period residence which has been refurbished by the present owners to create to a high standard throughout.
The property, formally the village Public House and then Post Office, occupies a prominent position within the centre of the village overlooking the church. It is a substantial detached period residence which has been refurbished by the present owners to create spacious and beautifully presented family accommodation. Benefiting from uPVC double glazed windows throughout and gas fired central heating. The accommodation offers, off-road parking to the front and rear, workshop and idyllic well established gardens. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room and WC, Four Reception Rooms, Rear Cloakroom/Porch, Four Bedrooms to the First Floor with an Ensuite to the Master, Family Bathroom and a Basement. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE SPACE AND STANDARD OF ACCOMMODATION BEING OFFERED TO THE MARKET.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 1" x 9' 4" ( 5.21m x 2.84m )
Fully fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and integrated appliances including an electric double oven with induction hob and stainless steel extractor hood above; complete with a double glazed window and a split stable door to the side aspect, doors through to the Utility/WC and ceramic tiled flooring.
Family Lounge 15' 2" x 12' 1" ( 4.62m x 3.68m )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side, original feature fireplace with brick surround and wood burning stove, picture rails, hardwood flooring and a door to the staircase leading to the first floor accommodation.
Reception Room 15' 2" x 14' 4" ( 4.62m x 4.37m )
Formally the Original Post Office; having double glazed double doors to the front aspect, a feature open fireplace and hardwood flooring.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 12' 5" ( 3.78m x 3.78m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, original fireplace framed with built in storage to either side and exposed oak beamed ceiling.
Snug 12' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.81m x 2.92m )
Having stairs rising to Bedroom One, a double glazed window to the side aspect, feature bookcase and a door leading to the Rear Cloakroom/Porch.
Rear Cloakroom / Porch
Having quarry tiled flooring, a window to the side aspect and an external door leading out to the block paved driveway and workshop; whilst housing the central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect and doors to three bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 23' 7" max x 12' 9" ( 7.19m max x 3.89m )
A spacious, light and airy master suite having two double glazed windows to the side aspects, beams to the walls and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising a low level WC, free standing hand wash basin and a P-shaped Jacuzzi bath with shower over; complete with fully tiled walls and flooring a chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 15' x 11' ( 4.57m x 3.35m )
A further double bedroom having a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and wood flooring; whilst retaining an original cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 9' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.87m )
An L shaped double bedroom having a double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and wood flooring.
Bedroom Four 9' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.87m x 2.06m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobes/storage and wood flooring.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal hand wash basin and a whirlpool spa bath with shower over; complete with a high level double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and fully tiled walls and flooring.
Basement 15' 1" x 12' 1" ( 4.60m x 3.68m )
Originally the beer cellar; this vaulted room provides an excellent storage space.
To the front of the property there is a well maintained lawned garden with decorative shrubs and trees and fencing to perimeters and a gravelled area providing off-road parking for multiple vehicles. To the side of the property there are low maintenance gravel and patio areas and a raised seating area. To the rear of the property there is a block paved area offering additional off-road parking leading to the cloakroom/workshop; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35053746.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR108645. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.