4 bedroom terraced house for saleCarr Lane East, West Derby, Liverpool, L11
Withdrawn from Market £109,950
- Four Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
- Bright Open Plan Living and Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Substantial Sleeping Accommodation
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Rear Garden with Patio and Decked Area
- Off Road Parking via Double Garage
- Available For Sale with No Onward Chain
Located in the area of West Derby, L11 is this substantial four bedroom mid terrace property brought exclusively to the sales market, and available for sale with no onward chain, by Move Residential. Situated on Carr Lane East, the property is approached via a smart flagged frontage where, upon entering the property, you are greeted by a bright entrance hallway that leads to a substantial open plan living and dining room. This vast space boasts a neutral décor and quality wood style laminate flooring throughout, with views to the front aspect, and access to the rear garden via a set of French doors. This inviting room offers ample space for both a sitting and dining area thus providing an excellent setting for entertaining and sociable living. Furthermore, there is a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, an integrated gas hob and oven, and plentiful work surface space. To the first floor, there are two generously sized double bedrooms and an additional two single bedrooms, each receiving plenty of natural light and carpeted throughout. Completing the property is a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally, there is a large enclosed laid to lawn garden with a patio and decked area to the rear elevation, as well as access to a private double garage providing the potential for off road parking.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5758717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.