This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Limekiln Wynd, Mossblown, Ayr
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached property
- Living Room
- Dining Kitchen
- Four Bedrooms master en-suite
- Family Bathroom
- Cloakroom WC
- Off street parking
Detached villa comprising of entrance hall, living room, kitchen with dining area, conservatory, cloakroom WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three additional bedrooms and family bathroom. Off street parking. Garage. Garden grounds to the front and rear. GCH. D/G.
Two storey detached villa within new private residential estate in Mossblown by messrs Dawn Homes. Upgraded by the present owners the property comprising of entrance hall, living room, kitchen with dining area, conservatory, cloakroom WC, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three additional bedrooms and family bathroom with jacuzzi bath. Off street parking. Garage. Garden grounds to the front and fully enclosed to the rear. Gas central heating and double glazing.
Lounge 15' 7" maximum x 13' 1" ( 4.75m maximum x 3.99m )
Dining Kitchen 16' 4" x 9' 6" ( 4.98m x 2.90m )
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 12' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.84m x 2.69m)
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' 10" ( 2.97m x 2.69m )
Bedroom Four 9' 3" into doorway x 7' 4" ( 2.82m into doorway x 2.24m )
From Ayr proceed along the B743 towards Mossblown, on entering the village continue along Mauchline Road through the village where the turning for the Dawn Homes Estate is on the right hand side. Follow the road to the left into Limekiln Wynd and continue round to the right where the property can be found on the corner plot at the right hand side identified by the Allen & Harris for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.