2 bedroom apartment for saleDenham Close, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £143,000
- Investment buyers
- Perfect location
- 2 Bedrooms
- Designated parking
INVESTORS ONLY! This second floor two bedroom apartment, in a popular location of Bury is offered to investment buyers only, and comes with a tenant in situ.
INVESTORS ONLY! Thissecond floor two bedroom apartment, in a popular location of Bury is offered to investment buyers only, and comes with a tenant in situ. Property offers spacious living accommodation and designated parking. Being in a brilliant location it offers easy access to the town centre and local amenities. For more information please contact the office on the number below.
Laminated flooring. Textured ceiling. Doors to bedroom one and bedroom two. Doors also too the bathroom, kitchen and living room. Storage cupboard, airing cupboard, loft access, storage heater. Over head light fittings and power point.
Bedroom One 10' 1" Max x 8' 9" Max ( 3.07m Max x 2.67m Max )
Carpeted with textured ceiling. Double glazed window to rear. Storage heater. Built in storage cupboards. Over head light fittings, power points.
Bedroom Two 7' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.06m )
Carpeted with textured ceiling. Double glazed window to rear. Electric heater. Over head light fittings and power point.
Veinal flooring with textured ceiling. Bath with shower over. Part tiled walls. Pedestal basin, WC, extraction fan, wall mounted electric heater and over head light fitting.
Kitchen 8' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.21m )
Veinal flooring and textured ceiling. Double glazed window to side. Dining space. Fitted kitchen, with wall and base units. Tiled back splash. stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing for washing machine/tumble dryer. Void for under counter fridge/freezer. Void for free standing oven and hob. Filter extraction. strip lighting, power points and wall mounted electric heater.
Living Room 15' 3" Max x 12' 4" Max ( 4.65m Max x 3.76m Max )
Carpeted with textured ceiling, Double glazed window to front. Storage heater. over head light fitting, power point, TV point and phone point.
Designated parking space. Communal gardens consisting of lawns with boarders and beds full of flowers, shrubs and trees. A Communal entrance with intercom system. Well maintained walk ways.
Coming to Bury St Edmund's from the 2nd A14 exit, otherwise know as the tescos exit. Proceed on the A143 straight over onto Tayfen Road, before turning right on the roundabout onto Risbygate Street . Proceed past the collage over the mini roundabout with the garage to your left. Denham close will be found a short way down on the left hand side with a for sale board showing.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35071995.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGS104165. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bury St Edmunds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.