6 bedroom detached house for saleWentworth Estate, Virginia Water
- 5/6 Reception Rooms
- 5 Bedroom Suites
- Annexe/Guest Suite
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Approximate Gross Internal Area - 7194 Square Feet
- Plot Size - Approaching Two Thirds Of An Acre
- Within easy reach of Local Shops & Railway Station
- Monitored Alarm System & Infrared Security Cameras
- Air Conditioned Gym, Master & Second Bedroom Suites.
- Temperature Controlled Wine Cellar
Bourne House was built in 2005 to a high specification and has been completely updated by the current owner to provide excellent living and entertaining accommodation over four storeys. On the first floor there is an impressive galleried landing as well as a spacious master suite comprising bedroom, two dressing rooms and large bathroom. The remaining four bedrooms are all good sized double rooms each with their own en suite. The property also benefits from air conditioning to the master bedroom suite, second floor bedroom suite and gymnasium plus an air flow purifier to the basement, a monitored alarm system with infra red cameras and a garden irrigation system. The grounds are a delight being directly South facing with a well maintained level lawn which is all enclosed by mature evergreen hedging providing a good deal of seclusion, which all adds to the attractive and tranquil setting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35091711.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2007584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Buckinghams, Virginia Water . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.