Light Industrial for saleCrossfield RoadCrossfield Road, Kitts Green, Birmingham, B33
Removed 76,676 sq. ft. | £2,000,000
- 76,676 sq ft (7,123 sq m)
- Substantial self-contained commercial premises
- J5, M6 2 miles north-west
- Birmingham city centre 6 miles
- Large shared yard
- Long term redevelopment opportunity
The property is constructed of brick elevations, sectioned of duo pitched and flat roofs. The main pitched roof is formed of steel trusses and the roof covered with felt and Georgian wired glass sky lights. To the front elevation is a single storey section of felt roof covering and raised Georgian wired sky lights.
The rainwater goods are metal with gutters, hoppers and down spouts throughout. The windows are predominantly single glazed metal crittall frames. The site is bounded to the front elevation by Crossfield Road beyond which is residential housing. The Yardley Brooke flows within a cutting (estimated to be approx. 2m deep) adjacent to the rear boundary of the site. Beyond the brooke lies a large works in use by a Alcoa Ltd (fabricator/aluminium products) and to the right by the two storey office building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-for-sale/property-35103399.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4580. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by NG Chartered Surveyors, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.