5 bedroom barn conversion for saleWalverden Road, Briercliffe, Lancashire
- Stunning barn conversion in own grounds
- 4 bedrooms, 3 ensuite facilities
- Conservatory, games room, superb kitchen
- 1 bedroom flat ideal for holiday let
- Beautiful rural location, garage
- Storage outbuildings, viewing essential
A superbly appointed detached residence situated in its own grounds and positioned within this stunning backwater of Briercliffe.
Set amongst the fields the location itself is beautifully rural and yet this truly enigmatic detached barn is still within easy reach of "daily life".
There are so many features to admire to this fabulous home together with the exacting attention to detail, the high quality of fixtures and décor and the actual size of the accommodation itself.
Well planned and spacious throughout, the property does briefly comprise, expanded entrance reception area with separate two piece cloaks, large family lounge, excellent conservatory to the rear, games room, study and superb fitted kitchen with separate dining area. To the first floor is a spacious galleried lounge/landing area, four double bedrooms with three of them enjoying en-suite facilities, and further three piece house bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35118012.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25540175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.