2 bedroom flat for saleAlbion Court, Burnley, Lancashire
- Spacious 2 bed first floor flat
- Highly regarded managed complex
- Ideal for the more mature person
- Lounge, kitchen, 3-pce shower room
- UPVC DG, electric wall heaters
- Communal gardens, adjacent parking
A spacious two bedroom first floor flat, being very nicely tucked away upon this highly sought after and extremely well regarded residential managed complex.
Quite probably appealing to the more mature person, this dwelling is in our opinion, an absolute gem. Having tasteful décor and quality fitments this really is a beautiful homely dwelling that will no doubt charm you upon your own inspection.
Positioned just off Manchester Road/St Matthews Street, further features include UPVC double glazing including the main entrance door, electric wall heaters, spacious lounge, well equipped and fitted kitchen, two excellent sized bedrooms and highly attractive three piece shower room. Externally there are communal gardens and adjacent parking facility.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35118090.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25540225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.