2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleClyde View Court, Bowling, Glasgow
Sold STC £85,000
- Home Report £92,000
- Well presented Ground Floor Flat
- Hall, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen
- Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Electric Heating, Double Glazing
- Garden Grounds, Parking, Extras
Well presented Ground Floor Flat within popular modern development offering Hall, Lounge with Corner Bay window, Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, bathroom. ECH, DG, Communal Gardens. Resident's Parking, Security Entry, Extras.
Offered to the market in what Allen & Harris Estate Agents consider to be good internal order is this modern flat, which occupies an enviable corner ground floor position within a modern brick built building.
The tastefully decorated accommodation can be found well laid and well appointed and offers tastefully decorated apartments which comprise Entrance Hallway with deep storage cupboard of, Bright corner lounge with corner bay window and access door leading into the fitted kitchen - which has a wide array of floor and wall mounted units offering good storage accommodation and oven, hob and hood included.
There are two double bedrooms - both of which boast in-built storage facilities and a fully tiled bathroom offers a three piece white suite, vanitory storage cupboard, electric shower and tiled floor covering.
Further features include electric heating, which warms panel and storage heaters, double-glazing and communal enclosed lawned and landscaped gardens to the front, side and rear. There are resident's parking facilities to the side and front with ample spaces available for residents and visitors use. Early viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation and presentation to be found within.
Clyde View Court is conveniently situated for Clydebank, Dumbarton and Alexandria Town Centres where one can find a whole host of local and High Street names as well as excellent entertainment and recreational facilities. The property also lies within easy commuting distance to Drymen, Faslane Naval Base and Coulport. Public transport and rail links are also within easy commuting distance as is primary and secondary schooling. Balloch Town Centre lies only a short distance away where you can find the beautiful Balloch Marina, Balloch Country Park and Lomond Shores where you can find the new retail and leisure development. Heading eastbound on the A82 will take you towards Clydebank and Glasgow City Centre where further amenities can be found. Glasgow's International Airport and Braehead Shopping Centre can be easily achieved via the toll free Erskine Bridge.
Dimensions And Specification
Lounge- 15'1 x 10'11
Dining Kitchen - 8'10 x 7'4
Bedroom One - 12'4 x 9'10
Bedroom Two - 12'4 x 8'10
Bathroom - 7'2 x 5'2
Security Entry System
Factors - JB Forsyth (£130 approx quarterly)
Extras - All fitted carpets, blinds and the oven, hob and hood are included, with any other extras by negotiation with the vendors
Money Laundering Regulations 2003 - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-35130617.html
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
To view this property or request more details, contact:
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT103257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.