This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
3 bedroom link detached house for sale
Castle Drive, Bakewell
- Three bedroom link detached house
- Enclosed rear gardens backing onto woodland
- Close to shops, amenities and within excellent school catchment
- Excellent spacious family living accommodation
An immaculately presented three bedroom link detached house with garage and off road parking for two vehicles, extended and refurbished to a high standard throughout, with excellent quality fittings. Located in an elevated position with views across open countryside.
An immaculately presented three bedroom link detached house with garage and off road parking for two vehicles, extended and refurbished to a high standard throughout, with excellent quality fittings. Located in an elevated position with views across open countryside towards the market town of Bakewell. With enclosed rear gardens and seating terrace backing onto woodland. Close to local shops and amenities and within excellent school catchment. The accommodation comprises spacious sitting room, delightful dining room/conservatory, high quality breakfast kitchen and groundfloor shower room/WC. At first floor three bedrooms and bathroom/WC. Rear garden planted with fruit trees, mature beds and bordered and with level shaped lawn to the front. The property offers excellent spacious family living accommodation.
A wooden entrance door with stained glass panel opens into an entrance porch with side aspect double glazed window, quarry tiled sill and oak flooring.
Sitting Room 18' 9" x 15' 1" ( 5.71m x 4.60m )
A spacious family sitting room with front aspect double glazed window, two double panel central heating radiators and oak flooring. Contemporary inset gas fire with stainless mount and open tread oak staircase leads to the first floor. TV and telephone point.
Dining Room / Conservatory 21' 6" x 10' 2" ( 6.55m x 3.10m )
A well proportioned room with half glazed conservatory with French doors opening onto the rear terrace. Oak flooring and two central heating radiators.
Breakfast Kitchen L-Shaped Room 9' 5" x 7' 11" + 12' 6" x 6' 8" (2.87m x 2.41m + 3.81m x 2.03m )
A high quality shaker style kitchen comprising a comprehensive range of built in full length units with brushed chrome handles, granite work surface with inset one and half bowl sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Integrated appliances include automatic dishwashing machine, Neff four ring gas hob with electric oven beneath. Space for larder fridge freezer. There are delightful views over the rear garden from the double glazed window and double glazed French doors opening onto the paved patio. Ceramic tiled flooring, recessed halogen spotlights and double panel central heating radiator.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Comprising a fully tiled shower enclosure with thermostatic shower and glass screen, contemporary style vanity wash hand basin with chrome pillar tap. Striking black and white ceramic tiling, wall mounted chrome ladder style towel rail and recessed halogen spotlight fitments. A further door opens into:
With rear aspect double glazed windows and continued tiling with striking black tiled panel, wall hung dual flush WC and recessed halogen spotlights.
First Floor Landing
With oak balustrade, side aspect double glazed window and laminate flooring. Access hatch to storage loft.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 12' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.73m )
A well proportioned double bedroom with built in full length wardrobes providing hanging rail space, storage shelving, drawers and display shelving. Front aspect double glazed window with central heating radiator beneath overlooking the surrounding countryside.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 7' 9" ( 3.02m x 2.36m )
(Measurements exclude fitted wardrobes)
A rear aspect double glazed window provides delightful views across the rear garden with central heating radiator beneath. Incorporating full length built in wardrobes providing hanging rail space, shelving and glazed sliding doors.
Bedroom Three 6' 10" x 6' 10" ( 2.08m x 2.08m )
Front aspect double glazed window with central heating radiator beneath.
Bathroom/wc 8' 1" x 5' 10" ( 2.46m x 1.78m )
A contemporary white and chrome suite comprising panelled bath with overhead thermostatic shower and central mixer tap, vanity wash hand basin with pillar tap and built in high gloss storage cupboard beneath and wall mounted dual flush WC. Fully tiled with ceramic wall tiles with decorative panel and wall hung contemporary panel radiator. Rear aspect opaque window, recessed halogen spotlights and tiled flooring.
Exterior And Gardens
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking for two vehicles and with shaped level lawn. To the rear is a delightful enclosed garden with paved seating terrace and level lawn including mature fruit trees and planted beds and border with timber storage shed. The garden backs onto adjoining woodland.
Garage 16' x 11' ( 4.88m x 3.35m )
From the kitchen a door opens into the garage.
With up and over door, power and light. Housing the central heating boiler, gas and electric meters and also with additional overhead storage, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.